Well, if you read Mark’s blog, you know we are now in St Louis. We have enjoyed being here for about 2 months, and we feel pretty settled. There are still some boxes to unpack stacked in the garage, but the majority of things have been assigned a place in our new home.
One of the best parts of our new situation is that we now have some of the modern conveniences that we were missing in rural OK. Here’s a list of small things I am thankful to have once again (although I have learned that you can live without):
1. DECENT WATER PRESSURE!!!!
2. Crystal clear water for washing clothes and everything else.
3 .Driving 2 minutes to the grocery store instead of 25.
4 .Driving 4 minutes to the pediatrician’s office instead of 25. (OK, you get the idea)
5. A free zoo and other great free activities for the kids.
6. A garbage disposal in the kitchen.
7. An attached garage with electricity and without rodents.
The list could go on. But I’ll stop. God is good.