April tagged me to tell 7 things about myself that no one knows. Since my life is pretty much an open book, I doubt there are 7 things about me that are completely unknown to others. But, I’ll give it a go:
1. Both my parents were 5’2″, making me the amazon woman of my family!
2. I was a setter for my high school varsity volleyball team. That sounds more impressive than it was, and that is exactly why I am putting it on this list!
3. Mark and I went to Niagara Falls for our honeymoon. (Is that still a cliche? Does anyone else understand why I included this on my list?)
4. When I was 9, I rode to Niagara Falls from DuBois, PA, in the back of a pick-up truck with about 10 other 4th graders. Do you see a Niagara Falls theme emerging?
5. With the help of my mother, I replaced the broken back window in my 1960-something Ford Opal when I was 20. (I bet you never even heard of a Ford Opal!)
6. I met my husband in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, where I lived for 4 years.
7. I was thin for 18 months from 1991 to mid-1993. It was fleeting experience, but I will always cherish it.
Now I need to tag 7 others. Since April tagged most of the people I know with blogs, it will be a challenge. Here it goes:
Jandy (Be sure to check out her American Idol play-by-play each week. I don’t have to watch the show, I just read what Jandy has to say.)
Becky Becky doesn’t always post a lot, but she did just post this week. I am sure she can come up with something good.
Denise Frame Denise might be too serious of a writer to actually do this, but I thought I would give it a try. If she doesn’t do it, you should check out her site anyway. She is really an excellent writer.
Angie D. Angie is a funny mom whose friends with my brother-in-law’s family.
Angie B. Angie B. is a virtual friend with a great sense of humor. Her humor blog is well done and a lot of fun.
Ann B. Ann B. tells some great stories about her life with 5 males. God has a special place in His heart for women like her who exist in a swirling pool of testosterone!
Mark Well, I don’t have enough bloggers to choose from, so I have to tag my husband!