After several weeks of not blogging, I want to take a moment to say Merry Christmas to anyone who stops by my blog. I suspect the numbers are small since I haven’t posted anything new in so long, but I decided to do it anyway.
To say we have been busy the last 2 months would be a huge understatement. We have had so much going on, I just now feel like we’re coming up for air. It is hard to believe that Christmas will be here in only five days.
Celebrating God’s incarnation seems like an appropriate time to be thinking of God’s blessings in my life since His becoming man is one of the greatest blessings He has given us all. So here’s a few things I thank God for:
* A godly husband
* Four beautiful healthy children
* Extended family who love us
* Christian brothers and sisters who care for us
* Basics like a place to live and food to eat
* And, today I am most thankful to be celebrating 13 years of marriage to Mark.
God is good.