I am procrastinating. I have so much housework to do, but blogging is a lot less tiring. So I am going to answer the questions on Laurel’s quiz:
1. What celebrities would you like to host at your home for dinner?
Laurel picked Emma Thompson, but at the risk of being unoriginal, I think I would pick her, too. I think it would be interesting to have George and Laura Bush to dinner, too. I’d like to find out where they really are coming from.
2. If you could have your own TV or radio program, what would the content be?
A reality show where unpublished authors pitch their books to real editors from New York publishing houses. It would probably be more scarey than any of the reality shows currently on TV.
3. If you could have any sci-fi technology at your disposal, what would you choose?
I am not a real sci-fi buff, so I can think of nothing.
4. If you had sufficient resources to start up a business, what would you do?
5. If you could be an animal for a day, what would you choose and why?
A cat in a house with a nice big front window facing the sun.
6. When you were a kid, what careers did you aspire to?
A newspaper reporter
7. What things terrified you as a child?
The flying monkeys in The Wizard of Oz.
8. What scenarios occur regularly in your dreams?
A pretend battle that included my siblings and the neighbor kids over the huge gulley behind my childhood home. A live bear enters the scene to scare us all.