What Have We Been Up To?
Not much blogging going on lately…don’t know exactly why, but I haven’t felt in the mood, I guess. We’ve really enjoyed the comments and discussion under the Garage Gleanings entry…thanks, Everyone, for your thought-provoking notes.
By way of quick update, and in no particular order of importance, here is some of what has been going on around House of Horne:
* Abigail’s spring ballet recital
* Lots of unpacking and clearing of spaces (and yes, there is still much more to be done!)
* Soccer games
* Dinner and visiting with new neighbors
* A couple of very nasty colds
* Celebrations of my 35th birthday
* Praying for and grieving with this family over their heartbreak and loss
* Gearing up for the last month of school
* Covenant’s Spring Fling
* Coloring on the living room couches with permanent marker (only one guess as to who is responsible for this mess!)
* Poison Ivy
* School projects and presentations