What’s playing in Jay’s iPod?
In an effort to fend off Google, I’ll not quote any of the lyrics this time around, but rather provide a few elusive clues. Here we go.
1) the album is named after a piece of music originally written for a play in the 1800’s
2) the band does a guitar-centric rendition of the the aforementioned piece of music as an introduction to a song the is loosely based on the play
3) On subsequent albums, the band added a lot of piano to their metal sound creating this bizarre, but strangely interesting, rock opera sound
4) Oddly enough, most people are familiar with the band, but don’t know it
Okay, any guesses?
Better add some more clues.
5) The bands 10th album (which also happens to be in my iPod) is a story set during the Balkan wars of the early 1990’s
6) The band’s name appears to be an early 80’s attempt to mash together two “dangerous” sounding words
7) Okay, let’s expand Clue #4. The band has an alter-ego, another band that focuses on Christmas music.